Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Welcome to the Otapes Blog

Debbie Romm from Denver, Colorado emailed us with a questionWhat do you mean when you say, "female ejaculation ... is that the same as an orgasm??" Debbie

In female ejaculation a liquid is produced. It may look like urine but it's not. it's odorless and it's generated by a female prostate-like gland.It's true that all women have a G-spot, but it's estimated that only 10% and 40% of women are capable of ejaculation. It's also true that the G-spot need not be stimulated for ejaculation to occur, but women we've talked to tell us that their first ejaculation experience came from massaging their G-spot.Female ejaculation varies from a few drops to a huge gush. We don't know if it's true but some women have told us that their ejaculation sprayed substantial amounts of fluid 5-10 feet out

Ophelia

1 comment:

O guy said...

I hope you don't mind men entering your conversation. I appreciated "The O Tapes" documentary, which I saw recently on one of The Movie Channel stations via satellite. I admired all the women who spoke in candor for the camera. I understand how this is a very important issue for women, and I have to believe there are other guys out there who would like to see more women get everything they can when it comes to sexual pleasure, satisfaction and fulfillment. I dated a women for a couple years who reached orgasm very easily and very often. "Multiple" doesn't begin to describe it, but I did all I could to help her get there, and I encouraged her to get as much as she could, as often and as long as she wanted. She ejaculated frequently and heavily. I would even use the word "gushed." We never made a game of it -- i.e., see how far it would project or measure it -- but I think if there were not an arm or torso of mine in the way, it often probably could project several feet. Sometimes, as Ophelia described, the fluid was mostly clear. However, other times it had a uric-acid taste and scent, which I became familiar with while performing oral sex during her ejaculations. This might sound odd, but there was one issue with her orgams. As I mentioned earlier, she reached orgasm easily and quickly; she could come as easily and quickly from oral stimulation as she could from penile penetration, which I found very hot ... until I tried to enter her for intercourse. Very often, she would cum literally seconds after penile penetration, and the vaginal contraction upon orgasm was so strong and forceful that it would constrict her vaginal opening and expel my penis. When I would try to enter her again, she would cum again, and the routine was repeated. That aside, I do want to say I wholeheartedly support, encourage and celebrate greater and more enjoyable female orgasms. I'm always in awe of them. When I was a partner to one, it was a mighty beautiful thing to behold.