Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy New Year, one and all!

Happy New Year, one and all from The O Tapes. 2007 was an orgiastic year for "The Tapes" what with our incredible ratings on SHOWTIME and the release in late November of our "Special Edition" DVD with over 30 minutes of material NEVER BEFORE SEEN! Want to know what turns our women on? Want to know what turns them off? You'll have to check out the "Special Edition" and go to the "Turn Offs/Turn Ons" Bonus segment.
What was frustrating for all of us women of "The O Tapes," was that even after the programming folks at SHOWTIME told us that we were doing "L Word numbers" in the ratings on the network (on one occasion I know of when "L Word" was our lead in show, we actually OUTDID them when we came on!) . . . even with all of that, our hopes that we were going to be able to bring you a 1/2 hr. weekly show on the Network were dashed when Showtime told us that they weren't really willing to pay more than the cost of one episode for the entire series. It seems that they are willing to spend millions of dollars on historical dramas that few people watch, but when it comes to spending a fraction of that cost on "real life issues that women really care about"...well...not so much..."we don't think so."
Ladies, we need to make our voices heard in the halls at SHOWTIME!
Write to the "Contact" folks at www.sho.com (they're at the bottom of the page) and say "WE WANT THE O TAPES SERIES!

It's just like I always say about sexual pleasure in bed. If you don't tell them exactly what you like and what turns you on...it ain't ever goin' to happen, girls.
So who's got a question? Let's talk!
Bless you all,
Ophelia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a man. I am 23 years old and I have always tried to make it my goal to satisfy the women Ive been with. So far I have been fairly sucessful( or so I think)I want to know what more I can do to satify a woman outside of the norm( oral etc..)

Rod said...

(Male)I want to satify, please, and give an orgasm. I want to know everything there is to know. It would be greatly appreciated to me and my partner.